10.11.2016

Don't Bring Stuff You Don't Need Just Because You Have Space

Don't bring stuff just because you have space...
.


The whole idea of bringing stuff just because ('because' is not a reason right?)was my Achilles Heel for many years as the preceding pictures documented. I always felt as though I had to bring 'it' because I had space and the other insidious idea of, 'I-might-need-it'...I have more to say about that mindset but that will be for another post.
Eventually, I had an epiphany about packing-not sure when I saw the light, but I finally put the "Good Idea Fairy" to death. So for the last few trips, to include an up and coming road trip, my venerable ruck pack has become my all-purpose, go-to pack for daily commuting and major all-inclusive jaunts...

No comments:

Post a Comment