5.05.2014

Maine SITREP #2

Blogger at large, Quiet Wyatt, has another SITREP from the New England states...
"I had some time to myself so I decided to traverse the Granite State. I set out on the Mystery Machine in the balmy 46 degree weather with several layers on. I ended up in Weirs Beach where the oldest motorcycle rally in the nation is held every year in June. This years dates are June 14th thru June 22nd. I decided to take a few photos of the before and in a little over a month send you some during photos. This is the calm before the storm which is the fun, festivities, decadence and debauchery that is Laconia Bike Week. After the photos I saddled up and continued back to the Pine Tree State. All together a great day of over 200 miles in chilly weather. Be Good, Ride Hard, Ride Often!"- Quiet Wyatt



2 comments:

  1. Wyatt is killing it!
    I've been to Weirs Beach before, Ken and I went on the road back from Canada. Its home to the American Classic Arcade Museum. Had a great time there combining two of my passions.
    Keep the road reports coming QW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to hire him on permanently!

    ReplyDelete