8.20.2012

Empire State

About thirty-one days from today, I'm headed north into the Empire State for a two night camp out somewhere up in the Putnam/Orange/Dutchess county area; Wyatt is headed that way to. The big ticket draw is the Motorcyclepedia http://motorcyclepediamuseum.org/
and the possibility of some good end of summer riding and campfires! If anybody 'out-there' has some good intel about campsites,activities and/or roads, or if you think you maybe in the area and want to hangout/pitch a tent, speak up!

3 comments:

  1. The 82 commemorative models with the fender and caliper medallions were nick named "Eagle soars alone editions". 82 was Harley's first production year after the buy out from AMF. I had a commemorative Sportster as my first Harley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan-We have room for ya!
    Wes-Thanks for that tid-bit of information! I knew I was looking at a special Shovel but I didn't have a clue until I was reading my Harley-Davidson book but they did not go into great detail as you did!

    ReplyDelete